USPSA Registration Decision Delayed until January 2021

September 7, 2020
← Return to Main News Page

Hello USPSA,
Recently the USPSA Board of Directors sent out a survey to get feedback from the players, coaches, referees, and supporters – our USPSA family. We received 340 responses and would like to thank all of you who took the time to answer the questions and provide valuable feedback.

We are in the process of analyzing the results of the survey. In the near future, we plan on sharing those results, along with how we will use those results to proceed. Although some respondents are ready to get back on the court right away, the majority of you are very concerned about your health, and the health of those around you and do not want to venture back into Power Soccer until the COVID-19 pandemic has been brought under control.

We will not be opening registration at this time. The Board has decided to delay the decisions about registration until January 2021. However, after careful deliberation, we will be offering a General Liability Insurance policy through our past provider K&K Insurance. This insurance is only available to teams that registered for the 2019-2020 season. If you are a new team, you cannot purchase insurance through K&K since you are not registered with USPSA; you will have to wait for registration to open or find another provider. We are not offering insurance as an incentive to go out and start practicing. This insurance through K&K is for liability and injury coverage, and does not cover any COVID related illnesses. Many teams provide their own insurance, and we are simply providing those teams that rely on the K&K contract to do so. The Board is strongly encouraging every athlete and team to follow their state's safety guidelines before considering resuming power soccer activities. For any insurance related questions or concerns, please email the USPSA Secretary at

Click here for the K&K insurance enrollment form, which is also posted on the website.

We, as the Executive Board, are taking the next steps in figuring out how we can safely return. While analyzing your feedback and developing the return plan, we will also be collecting information from healthcare officials and professionals with experience in adaptive sports to ensure we have all the details in place for you.

Many of these decisions will likely be subject to change and must remain flexible throughout this season. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move through this process. This is a new situation for all of us and we will keep you informed as we move forward.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to reach out to any of the Executive Board members.

Be Safe.  Stay Well.

Latest news

2021 USPSA Elections and Annual General Meeting

April 10, 2021
Read More

[PRESS RELEASE] USPSA Announces Sebastian Lletget as its First Official Ambassador

December 29, 2020
Read More


June 8, 2020
Read More
©  All Rights Reserved Site Designed by Russo Rox Designs